Hurricane Harvey Relief
We've been working to figure out the best ways we can come alongside and partner in the Hurricane Harvey relief effort.
First of all, if you financially support Lifepoint Church you're generosity is already making a difference. We believe the best way to help is to resource local churches that are already in the area because they have knowledge of the people and places with the greatest need. We give to the Association of Related Churches (ARC) on an ongoing basis and they are already directing money to help resource churches as they minister to those affected in the area.
1. You can financially support the efforts by giving at https://give.church/oa8v04f/give. Just select Harvey
2. You can also text to give: 910-506-3004. Enter your gift amount with the word Harvey. 100% of all gifts will go directly towards partners on the ground.
3. 10% of all financial gifts at Lifepoint this weekend will go toward the relief efforts.
4. If you’d like to donate items I would encourage you to search for local organizations and bring items on their “needs” list.
5. You may also partner with great organizations on the ground such as:
Thank you for your interest in making a difference and loving people in need.